lichess.org
Donate

Forums are too god damn boring !!!

Yes, but the IRC channel for lichess (#lichess) is mainly for lichess development and policies and has very low frequency of chit-chatting (not really), so you probably won't have much luck chatting there.
A QI fact - those over painted starlets were quintuplets that his daughter went to scool with.
I guess the engine of this forum just has 2 b improved. There's no possibility 2 add pictures, videos (from utube at least) and other stuff. That's why it's booooooring.
"We're told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that, and then you're a player. You don't even want to play in that game, you want to reclaim your mind, and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. Where's that at? Yeah over here."

I cannot reclaim shit when I'm going starving or have to worry about not getting blown to pieces, as frequently occurring in other, less fortunate places than the Western Hemisphere ...

typical American new-age hipster, I cannot stand those guys who posture themselves above everybody else by saying: Watch me, I'm a very good example for all of you numbskulls since I'm clearly more intelligent than your whole lot combined. I figured out everything you need to know about yourself and by believing my words your whole existence will reach its absolute apex. Just a small bow to my superiority and we can get started with your reprogramming....

Imagine a crowd of ten totally randomly selected people, and each of them will think: Now would you have a look at these uneducated, unenlightened buffoons!

I'm not impressed, that's all. But I think this guy is alright, OTOH:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.