lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:delta2206"

12 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Offering a rematch after won game#1

Hello everyone, I would be very grateful to hear opinion of other players about this topic. Let's assume that game is randomly paired, by clicking on a button "Play now", and (in majority of cases) yo…

delta2206
Die wilden Aale - Mirko vs. Wilde Aale Simultan#3

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to thank everyone for participating and playing against me! It was my first simul online, so I got into time-trouble (due to low experience how Lichess simul works…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Wins vs a 2551, 2332, and draw vs 2501.#9

Great job!! Keep working on your skills 🔥🔥

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Using Sudoku to improve your chess game#4

I never tried, sounds interesting :) What works for me is to stop with strong mental activity. Going out for a walk, going on a soccer or basketball match, watching funny movie.... It refreshes mind i…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - tell me how did you learned chess?#15

My dad showed me rules when I was 4 years old. At that age, I knew to read, count, multiply numbers, find square and root of small numbers... So I think that learning chess rules was not so hard for m…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Can anyone help how#7

Maybe I can help you about this problem that millions of chess players have :) Solve puzzles every day. That is best way to improve your awareness and to get pieces of your opponent. You will train yo…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Instagram chess profile#1

Hi everyone! I would like to inform you that I activated a new instagram profile (for chess only). Send me suggestions about profile improvement or some new, fresh ideas! Thanks for your attention! Pr…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Is Chess a Sport?#25

IMO, chess is definitely a sport. I will try to put my opinion in one short sentence: Every activity that gives an opportunity to organize a tournament about it is definitely a sport. Sub-question is:…

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Are you better OTB or are you better online?#26

For me, it is more natural to play OTB than online, because history of chess started that way. However, after few months of playing on a daily basis, I don't have problem playing online chess with 2D …

delta2206
General Chess Discussion - Woohoo! 1800 classical!#6

Great job! Keep going :)

delta2206