lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Anonym365492"

9 forum posts
Game analysis - Puzzle with a mistake?#2

Rf1 Rxf1 d1Q Rf6 is winning for white because of the weak king

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#29

@bufferunderrun said in #28: > €1000 isn't what it used to be, sacrifices would have to be made. > > CPUs ending with U normally would mean they are optimized for battery life, so in most cases would …

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#25

@Rimac_C2 said in #23: > I suggest you to buy ROG Zephyrus G14, its good enough to run cloud engines with ease That thing looks really good but it costs around 2000€ and that is double of what I want …

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#16

@EpiwesraRDX said in #15: > What is a dollar? The United States dollar (symbol: $; currency code: USD; also abbreviated US$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies; referred to as t…

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#9

They can @EpiwesraRDX said in #8: > When you say you're not sure about what CPU and GPU, what do you mean? I saw you mentioned you wanted one for Stockfish to work properly. Stockfish will work on ver…

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#7

@EpiwesraRDX said in #6: > One key feature I would prefer is the compatibility between any other devices you have. > > For example, if you have an iPhone you may prefer acquiring a MacBook Pro, perhap…

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#5

@EpiwesraRDX said in #3: > Where do you live? Because this will be relevant to what laptop you can acquire. If for example you live in the Antartica, perhaps you'll have less options than if you live …

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#4

@Rimac_C2 said in #2: > anything works, I am 2600 in blitz and yet I have a laptop that was discontinued to be made in 2013, its more about your skill and not the laptop, anyways I suggest you to not …

Anonym365492
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#1

I am not sure what a good Laptop for chess would need. I would use it for Storing my opening repertoire and games, preparing against opponents, analyzing games with Lc0 and stockfish and playing games…

Anonym365492